IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the AEM 340 lph high fuel pump in my 2014 wrx. The car cranks but wont start I've double checked all the wiring and lines that hook up to it no issues there and I've also checked the grounds for the wiring. I've also double checked the fuses and reset the ecu and the car still cranks but will not start. Did not have this issue with the stock fuel pump. If anyone has run into this issue before I'd like some insight.

·
Vendor
362 Posts
The o-rings in the fuel pump basket can be an issue if you don't put them in properly. As long as you plugged the stock connector into the pump I can't imagine there's an electrical problem.

Just installed the AEM 340 lph high fuel pump in my 2014 wrx. The car cranks but wont start I've double checked all the wiring and lines that hook up to it no issues there and I've also checked the grounds for the wiring. I've also double checked the fuses and reset the ecu and the car still cranks but will not start. Did not have this issue with the stock fuel pump. If anyone has run into this issue before I'd like some insight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Checked all the connections, o rings, fuel pump controller, everything really, it all looked fine. Put the stock pump back in had no issues whatsoever so I'm gonna say something was up with the AEM pump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts