IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: DEALER SAYS CREDIT UNION ILLEGAL???

Let's not forget why we bought the car. The engine. And the Subaru company. Now before you all jump on me it is loud. One is the tires. They grip the road, but do nothing to deaden the sound. Change tires to deaden the sound and you change performance. But here is my best suggestion. Was having the sound system put in today, and my tech asked me if I knew that under the carpet there was NOTHING! No padding or anything. He was going to put any left over dyna-mat from the speakers under the carpet. That may be a simple fix to adding some sound deadening to the car without giving up getting the car because of the 'noise'. I might add some more anyway. SFRinNJ

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got the car back today from the install of the sound system. The padding under the carpet made a big difference, for all that it mattered in the first place. I love everything about the car from the ground up. I'm not going to change the tires until I strip some of the rubber off of them, and the fall comes to the east. So now I crank up my new system and road noise be damned! SFRinNJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.