IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advan RG-D2 18x9” +43 Wheels Rims with Tires 265/35R18 Advan Apex Tires. Brand new condition, put them on but then COVID-19 has continued so I have not driven more than 20 miles on entire set! Wheels are basically new and very well taken care of, including a fresh coat of Chemical Guys Wheel Wax to keep them protected and beautiful. No curb marks or nicks on these babies. $2,700 + shipping/PayPal fees.

Put some JDM style on your whip! If you’re looking at this listing, you know what these are. Guaranteed authentic, beautiful set in color: Machining with gun metallic. The gun metallic color is a metallic color that glistens in the light, and the machined stepped lips shine beautifully. My iPhone camera cannot do these justice, they look amazing in person.

Comes with brand new (20 miles on set) extra sticky Max Performance Advan Apex V601 tires!

Will also include brand new Advan silver center caps (still on the way from Japan) — not pictured because they haven’t arrived but I will send them to you once here and will be brand new. The center caps are a $220 upgrade from Advan!

Will also come with a set of Gorilla black tuner lug nuts (spline style) with key. That is another $100 value. Entire set ready to mount and go!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts