IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, by popular demand we are having another Group Buy for the driveshafts. Terms are same as last time - we have nine more available.

Our website is down, so if you want one, send your order to "[email protected]". Just say you want one and we will add you to the list - be sure to give us your shipping address and forum name in your request. When all 9 are spoken for, we will send a PayPal request for funds to each of the purchasers. Once payment is made, your driveshaft will be sent. If you don't respond to the request, the driveshaft will be available to the next person wanting one.

Fits 04/05/06 STi's. The price when we get 9 buyers is $1099 plus shipping and handling. Shipping and handling in the lower 48 is $50 and in Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska it is $75. Specify your forum name also in the comments field.

WRX guys - I know we keep saying this but the WRX driveshafts are pending. I'm just waiting for the word from ACPT. They feel confident they will be ready in September.

1) dimitriSTI
2) Doctor Subie
3) Culmination
4) Gordon Cowie
5) stirulespr
6) Philthy
7) Muffnbluff
8) Paklas
9) Trippinmember.php?u=13625member.php?u=13625

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I really wish I haVe the money NOW!

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Awesome!.... putting the penny's together :(

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
This group buy is like a horny chick when you're drunk, you can only say no so many times. I have a feeling you will be counting me in this time.

·
A.X.D.
5,115 Posts
when would this be final and shipped? as a group or per individual basis?

(let's say i wanted one tomorrow ;))

·
Registered
372 Posts
Absolutly Perfect!!!

Just want to let everyone know....I bought one from the last group buy and the ACPT CB Driveshaft is ABSOLUTLY PERFECT!!!. No issues at all. No vibrations from 0-150 mph! It seems that ACPT has fixed all the balancing problems they were having when they first introduced the shaft!

This is by far the best mod I have done!!! The acceleration is just amazing!!!!

THANKS SOJDM!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Majin said:
when would this be final and shipped? as a group or per individual basis?

(let's say i wanted one tomorrow ;))
Gay bro always gotta be copying what I do. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
When is the earliest they can be shipped? I'm assuming when all the group buy orders are accounted for.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
People seem to be wanting to get their driveshafts ASAP (Duh!), so we discussed this with management and they said we could start shipping. SO-O-O-o all Group Buy members we will be Emailing you. If getting it now was an issue - go ahead and signon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.