IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Figure it would be appropriate to make a little introduction post about Subimods.com. We are located in New London CT. We are working on becoming a major parts distributor for Subaru Aftermarket Performance Parts & Accessories. We have an excellent location in New London, which we will start having weekly and monthly meets at. We can hold well over 100 cars in our parking lot, and we are located right off I-95. I will update this thread and post some photos of our facility, shop cars, and all the other fun jazz.

We have been in the Subaru business for some time now, some of you may know some of our team from the former (old) XX Tuning. We have moved on to build a solid team of experience individuals that can bring you the top brands, at low prices.

In the mean time, if you guys are looking for anything, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you out!

- Joe

**Added some new photos, will get some more of the outside photos in the next day or two once it's nice out.

We are also on MySpace!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Much Better experience than I have had with Calvin and Subimods mods. I payed for my $300 item on March 16th, 2011 and I still have no received my part or any compensation. Very little communication and vague answers when give any at all. Do not buy or trust Subimods!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts