IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the "big" video I've been working on. It is not specific to cars from one board, like "HSVRacing.com Invades Steele" was, but includes any cars from both the 1/4 mile at Steele on January 10 and the Huntsville 1/8 mile on January 11. The music is heavier and faster. To be honest, I like it best out of all I've made so far.

Examples of cars in this video: Venom 500 (10 second car), Mustang SVO (9 second car), Supra (10 second car) and a LOT more. Enjoy. :)

http://fire.prohosting.com/renichms/index.html

The file is referred to as "demo4/'A Weekend at the Tracks'". The free site hosting it only has 1GB transfer, so if it runs over, I'd appreciate it if someone else helped host too.

RN

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
How is the ride?

Sweet videos man...I've seen some of them due to your previous posts. Makes me wanna visit the track morel. Out of all the cars that you filmed, you filmed my absolute favorite for only a short second...the Grand National....Holy S...awltjsld....T!!!!! Some day, I'll have one. May not be as fast as our car or handle as well, but just something about the "hulking" appearance and the fact that it was THE FASTEST mass production car in America 1984 -1987....Love it. So if you see it again, FILM IT!!!!....please :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whiplash306 said:
Sweet videos man...I've seen some of them due to your previous posts. Makes me wanna visit the track morel. Out of all the cars that you filmed, you filmed my absolute favorite for only a short second...the Grand National....Holy S...awltjsld....T!!!!! Some day, I'll have one. May not be as fast as our car or handle as well, but just something about the "hulking" appearance and the fact that it was THE FASTEST mass production car in America 1984 -1987....Love it. So if you see it again, FILM IT!!!!....please :)
The only other shots we have are of other Grand Nationals that showed up, but those are partial, terribly fragmented clips. We found it amusing to see a Grand National with the handicapped tag thing.

RN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts