IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good exhaust for STI?

I was wondering... when we start getting the UTECs in play, will there be a specific forum for UTEC / Engine management owners? As it'd be nice to display data logs and such and share what each owner's cars are doing with different mods and if they need help tuning let each person start their own thread or something... for kind a specialized support for each person. I think it'd be awsome as I know I want my car tuned well and I dont know everything, so I would like to have help with reading the data logs and adjusting it correctly. Just a suggestion as I know enginemanagement will be a big wave coming up soon.

Robert~

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
That is what the STi Performance Electronics forum is for. You can just start a thread in there. Maybe once they come out, the mod can sticky a thread for each unit.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
gforced is correct- this forum is exactly for what you describe. I don't want to make forums for each specific brand of engine management, because we would then end up with way too many forums...

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JJ said:
gforced is correct- this forum is exactly for what you describe. I don't want to make forums for each specific brand of engine management, because we would then end up with way too many forums...
ya good point, sorry about that :D Looks like it will be even march/april now til UTEC comes out :(

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what is being said :( o well gives me time to do more mods i suppose... although I'd like to manage them.

Robert~

·
Registered
487 Posts
Try wrxhackers.com they got a ton of maps for wrxs, but of course not the sti yet so maybe we can get this forum at the top-end of utec forums when they get in stock!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts