IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a story.

so i was having a good time driving my 2000 celica GTS. i had previously visited my subie dealership just to testdrive a used WRX. i go into see how much they will give me as a trade. 3 hours later i walk away without my Celica. but hey i got a white 04 STi thatd been on the lot less than 24 hours :) never thought id get approved. im only 23....

but since ive been permagrinned. i live near my parents and they about **** their pants. lololololol good times.

this car is freaking awesome.... ive wanted one since i was a kid, a dream come true!!!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
656 Posts
Good job, I'm sure you already thought of this, but take a very good look at the car to check for mods and make sure that everything is in order. What was the mileage on the 04?

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

:wave:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glycerin said:
lol, i dont need any kids, although it will be babied.

the cars got ~28500. and i got the extended insurance. ;)
Congrats on the car!
Even though you got the extended insurance warranty if there are any mods on the car they probably still wont cover it if something breaks. They are even worse than SOA about covering stuff. I had my rear diff go out and they tried to not pay for it because they thought i raced and tracked it even though they had no evidence.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts