IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im curious as to if they make the triple A-pillae gauge pod???? because i plan on using the defi setup as well, and hopefully the a pillar as well! So if anyone has any insight please direct me, and im curious if the wrx ones will work with ours, which im guessing it will.

Thanks
Amir

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well i answered my own question, autometer uses the 02' wrx guage pod for the a-pillar, so for future references guys, you just purchase the 02 wrx pods

Later
Amir

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DAYUM, i paid 58.95 from autometer and there black! grrrrr i wish you would of posted like a day earlier....! ah well thanks for the post though

·
Registered
487 Posts
You can get one for the wrx from autometer.

Keep in mind you'll lose some peripheral vision to the left if you autocross or roadrace

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true anti, and good luck to sellen ur gtp, it seems pretty fast!

·
Registered
19 Posts
FasStAsS_sTi said:
good luck to sellen ur gtp, it seems pretty fast!
Thanks!

You can check out the video link for my 12.40 run if you click on the "My Mods" link in my sig!

I hope I can get rid of it pretty soon. I will be re-dynoing in March, then it gets de-modded and put up for sale again.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GOD DAYUMMMMMM DUDE thats alot of shiet u got goin in that car! but nice , its the nicest gtp's ive seen! good job man you should keep that car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts