IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: :)

Hey guys, I am on a waiting list at my local dealership for an STi. I was told that I could place an order for one in August with a $500 deposit. The sales manager told me that they would be arriving in March of '03. I only got on the "waiting list" because I know a couple of big wigs. If it actually happens we will see, but I hope this guy isn't BSing me. He told me that since they are the biggest subaru dealership in GA that they will receive about 20 and the other GA dealerships will receive about 5 apiece. I will share any new info. Later

P.S. The sales manager also told me that they are bringing back the SVX in 3 or 4 more years. That should be sweet!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Interesting, I have been talking to my local Subaru dealer about purchasing a WRX. He knows that while I could buy today, I can afford to wait awhile instead. He told me the last time I was in (about a week ago) that I should wait until August and then order one. He said he felt it would be worth the wait for the 2003's. Don't know if he knows anything or not but he could be hearing rumors coming down the pipe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts