IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the car waxed by this guy at my parking garage. He did a great job. It hasn't look this good in a long time so I figured I'd take some pics. Enjoy

And a pic of my brothers' cars.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
wow its beautiful where u live.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
holla.....looks so clean

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanks guys. Yeah for an 04 it held up pretty well.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garo666 said:
thats a 545i right um 05 . . . i have the same color combo same rims lol . . . is it smg? :D
Steptronic....it's a 545i 05. Great car.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's beautiful this time of year in NY. In the next 2 to 3 weeks the trees will be completely turned. I'll have some pics then too. For now, I'll add some more pics I left out.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
her are some more ....I took around 50 shots.

·
Registered
939 Posts
nice job on the detail...you can really see the gold flake. I love the gold flake...I take pics of just the color sometimes when the light hits it right.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys...really appreciate. If there was one aspect of the car I never got a compliment on, it's the way it looks. But she's lookin good

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey Very nice pics...Car looks beautiful. Teh pic with the reflection doesnt even look like the cars originally black, retty crazy looking! I was going to do the same here pretty soon, before the rain starts!! what kind of wax did you use, or your friend? I was thinking about a clay bar but havent used one yet?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts