·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
104 Posts
Although Entertaining...

We were all younger and "ahem" less thoughtful at one time.

The guy obviously loves his car. I just hope he doesn't wrap it around a tree or drive it through somebody's house once he finds the limits of handling and braking.

S

·
0 Posts
dcgray2 said:
Although Entertaining...

The guy obviously loves his car. I just hope he doesn't wrap it around a tree or drive it through somebody's house once he finds the limits of handling and braking.
Yup, I couldn't agree more!

·
Registered
410 Posts
You know the plant that makes the neon SRT-4's is like right next to where i live. I drive by it 4-5 times a week. They have an SRT-4 on a revolving pedestal in front of the plant. It says SRT-4U on it. LOL Just thought i would throw that in.

·
Registered
963 Posts
dcgray2 said:
Although Entertaining...

I don't think we have to worry about him crashing his car until he grows tall enough to reach the pedals and the steering wheel at the same time. ;)

:sigh:

It isn't easy being 8 years old and owning an SRT-4...

·
Registered
67 Posts
That whole forum seems out of control...It would be funny if it wasn't so scary. Imagine those "kids" who are trying to break the speed/bragging barrier out in street world are sharing the road with your $30+ baby...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts