IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somebody told me its b134 #33, mmm, which one is it? there are four plugs w/c one is it? and what color of the exact wire plz help.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Where is b134#33 mmm and what is a/f? Air flow? Not sure what you are asking. --Sin52

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to install a air/fuel gauge can you help on the wiring. like w/c plug is it in the ecu there are 4plugs don't know which one and the color of the wire too. thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Alpine/Infinity System

I haven't a clue which wires. Sorry bro.--Sin52

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
i've been looking though the service manual. here's what i've found. b134, #2, #26, and #33 are the pins. which one to use for the a/f? got me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4mla1fn thanks for trying to locate the a/f, the way I see it looks like its #2 pin but I will test it and let you know. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I pick pin #26 here is my question is it suppose to stay on STOICH when the car is idleling? and when you floor it goes to the last bar of RICH and when I release it goes back to STOICH bouncing around 4 orange bars. is it correct anyone? b4 I finalize it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So far here is what i got I dont know if its right, on Idle car stays at stoich and when you floor it goes to the last bar of the rich and when you release it, it slowly goes back to stoich and never goes to lean, is this correct coz i remember like honda car when the car is in motion the a/f gauge keep bouncing from lean to rich. anyone got any commnet on these.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
PINOYWRXSTI04 said:
...my question is it suppose to stay on STOICH when the car is idleling? and when you floor it goes to the last bar of RICH and when I release it goes back to STOICH bouncing around 4 orange bars. is it correct anyone?
i did some googling. i think what you have is correct. read this page, particularly the last two paragraphs:

http://gadgetseller.com/gauges/techinfo.htm

this information concurs with what i've found on other pages. so, congrats on a good job :) and *thanks* for posting the proper pin # and the pics!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its blue w/ red stripes pin#26 ( check the pictures) its on top of pin#33 w/c is red it will be the second plug on the top. make sure you take off the - neg on battery first. goodluck installing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4mla1fn I'm glad I can help though took me about 20 minutes to do it. so can you make it sticky for people who wants to know were to look.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I received the ECU pinout from Dan at godspeed.com today. The correct connection is B137, terminal #25 (see diagrams above). This is the signal wire for the REAR O2 signal (you MUST use this O2 sensor as the front is not compatible with the typical narrow band A/F gauges- like Autometer). The connection mentioned in previous posts is the signal for the tumble generator valves (TGV).

By the way, it's a solid white wire.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
gesundlich said:
The correct connection is B137, terminal #25 (see diagrams above).
terds. you're right. i only just found the diagram (below) i should have been using. sorry PINOYWRXSTI04. i'm still learning how to find stuff in this manual.

gesundlich said:
The connection mentioned in previous posts is the signal for the tumble generator valves (TGV).
nah, b134/26 is a front oxy sensor signal. (i assume that's the one you're referring to?)

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
You're right. B134 #26 IS the front O2 sensor. Either way, the correct reading for narrow band (0- 0.9 V) gauges is on B137 #25.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tell me how you like my new guage cluster

let check it again, see what happen, hey gesundlich thanks for looking out though. 4mlain by any chance you have ecu pinout in charts already, I'm looking to hook up my safc,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts