IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know. What stations out there offer 94 octane. The only one I found so far was Sunoco, and I'm lucky in that I have one in my town. However when driving to ottawa a couple weeks back, the best I could find was 91. So the big question is who sells gas with 93-94 or better octane?

·
Registered
68 Posts
We have over 10 Sunoco stations here in Ottawa that offer Ultr 94, which is what I've been using so far. Besides Sunoco, I don't know any stations that offer anything better than 92.

·
Registered
307 Posts
calgary has 94 at selected stations, Edmonton slated to get 94 in 2004, thanks Mohawk Huskey for that, :wink:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all, I am just curious as to whether any of the STi owners (Especially in Edmonton) have used the Optimax Gold gas from Shell as it is supposed to be mininum 93 octane. It is the only gas station that has anything higher than 91 octane near me. However, if Huskie is going to bring in 94 then all the better.

Cheers,

Ray

·
Registered
39 Posts
Still won't be enough. My car still pings on 94!
Have you had your ECU reflashed? And if so, does your STi still ping?

·
Registered
5 Posts
My tech didn't suggest reflash YET. He pulled the timing 5 degrees and ping is gone on 92. Butt dyno says not much difference, but who knows...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts