IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Absolutely awesome! Im surprised you didnt go for the IAG long block however Headgames in NJ is pretty legit. Its nice to see someone doing a build a bit differently now a days. And yes its disgusting what it takes to make these cars fast compared to others. And thats just the engine, suspension upgrade cost is a whole other dimension 😄. Back in the day, a 6 bolt 4G63 could make 350-400whp with just an ebay turbo kit and some primitive DSM link tuning and actually last. Well, kinda 😂

Boostlab turbos are gaining popularity in my area along with Area1320. I know they're the go to spot in PA. For those of us here in NJ that want some different tuning options its either in CT or PA.

Incredible build, cant wait to see whats next!

· Registered
2,965 Posts
That ARK exhaust is interesting, haven't seen something quite like that. Sounds good on youtube lol.

Any cabin drone at cruising speeds?
Yup ARK exhaust were a big deal back in the GR/GV days. Probably the best looking exhaust for the GR hatch honestly. Makes the rear of the car look so mean. They're pricey but sound pretty good. I like that they use a helmholtz style resonator/chamber.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts