IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
oh hey steve on my way how i came across a tiburon with 2 girls in it. defiantly gave me entertainment on the way back from your place. finding a car with good looking girls in it always makes the drive go better

·
Registered
273 Posts
ya pics look good and yes always hot girls in cars make it all better i just never see any thats why i got a hot car lol

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I just got back from Port Aransas last night at 11pm. I'm going to the field from July 14th- 29th so wont be able to make anything in that timeframe either.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i think i got bad news!!! i just got picked up for recruiter. so i'll be out for about 6weeks to go to school and who knows where i'll be stationed =:)tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
*steve blows* na congrats, another stepping stone to advance in your career...better learn how to lie really well. lol

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**** the congrats.. i don't want to be a recruiter LOL...oh well someones gotta do it.. I feel sorry for the army they cause when i'm done with recruit school...i'm going to bring in some of the most ****ed up soldiers you will see!!! j/k rofl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts