IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I thought I'd post some pics of these so you can see what they look like. I bought the factory gauge pod. The gauge mask from Kastle's Korner (Derres C - Nice piece) And 52mm Omori gauges from J-Spec-Tuning (Boost, Oil Pressure, EGT) These gauges are top notch I was very impressed with them. I had Autometer in my WRX and you get what you pay for with these. Anyway here's the pics.

CoreySTi04

Attachments

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,520 Posts
:p

Seriously. . . we need a :drool: smiley up in here. :D

NICE. I want to order a set of those. Now those are the STi-Spec gauges, then? I want to get an order put together, but I want to make sure I get the right ones. I'm still undecided on the gauge cluster, though. Either that one or the larger one.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are gauges made by Omori to match the stock gauges. They match pretty well as far as color and the numbering is right on. I had to wait a little over 2 months to get them (It was worth it). I really wanted PSI and Deg F instead of BAR and deg C. Matched with the stock housing it looks like it came from the factory. :D

CoreySTi04

·
Registered
614 Posts
Those look VERY nice. I am currently trying to find a 52mm boost gauge that will match the factory gauges....and that looks like it will fit the bill. While I'd prefer PSI I can deal with a bar measurement. PLEASE CoreySTi04 can you provide me with a part # so I can see if I can find one anywhere in stock? Looking to get it installed ASAP.....I'd really appreciate any help, and nicely done, again!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well - Omori is no longer providing products OR support to the NA market. Anybody know of a high quality boost gauge with a red needle, red backlighting, and a black face that's available in 52mm? Trying to put this in the vent to the left of the steering wheel and want to get moving on it. Any and all help is appreciated, as always!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got mine from www.j-spectuning.com It was a bit of a wait but he was able to get them. Give him a try. These are top notch gauges.

CoreySTi04

1 - 10 of 10 Posts