IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 4 Sti's in stock
Blue, Black, Silver and White. They are all ready for delivery and we are selling them for MSRP... We have added a Stereo to the blue one...We have a no test drive policy so these cars have close to 0 mileage. If any one is interested you can email me at [email protected] or call

Wappingers Falls Subaru
1349 rt 9
Wappingers Falls NY 12590
845-298-8880
Ask for
Craig Kacmarczyk
Fred Dunning
or Al Pucci

·
Registered
524 Posts
Re: WooHoo! JDM fogs and bumper beam came in.

craigny1 said:
We have a no test drive policy so these cars have close to 0 mileage.
so how would a customer know if this was the right car for them without even driving it?? LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts
Honestly, If you need to test drive the STi you really should be looking at a Nissan, Toyota or Honda. I was offered a test drive and turned it down and just needed a place to sign to take my baby home.

That aside, the type of people buying a STi would turn it down if it had test drive miles on it. :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
lstepnio said:
Honestly, If you need to test drive the STi you really should be looking at a Nissan, Toyota or Honda. I was offered a test drive and turned it down and just needed a place to sign to take my baby home.
hmm.....I don't know about you but regarless of the amount of money being spent, I want to be sure that what I'm buying is in fact what I'm looking for. But maybe that's just my crazy logical thinking kicking into place LOL :wink: 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts