IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,

I'm itching to take her the slip and she what she can do on the 1/4 mile, but shes still running on a stock STi clutch.

I've launced her before, but after the second attempt she totally slipped. Aw what a great smell :rolleyes:

Shes my daily driver, but I would like to get some runs in on her and maybe, MAYBE try some races.

What do you think I should go with?

here are here numbers: (alky 50/50, Meth, C-12)
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
What type of dyno were you on, and what do stock STi put down on it? I too am in the clutch market. I was looking a getting an RPS clutch, but they cost about $600 and they seem to be a straight racing clutch. I would like to find something that is daily driver friendly as well, but that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I'm running an RPS Max 6-puck clutch with my sz55 setup and I absolutely love it. I consider it streetable as I drive my car alot, not just for racing, but still isn't my daily driver. I highly suggest a new clutch. When I pulled my old clutch out the disc was totally glazed from slippage. That was just on a 91 pump map. Topspeed sells the RPS for $615 shipped, Tray hooked it up nice. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts