IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has security upgrade and wheel locks.

200 admin fee

or should i continue to shop around?

the price seems to be around 400 over invoice.

thanks

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
It may not be the *best* price that it's possible to find, but under 30 is still a good deal. Go for it.

At some point shopping around is wasting as much value worth of your time as buying "now" is wasting your money.....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
will667 said:
it has security upgrade and wheel locks.

200 admin fee

or should i continue to shop around?

the price seems to be around 400 over invoice.

thanks
There are guys who bought early who would have killed for that deal : ) But yes, at invoice or $500 above is a very good deal if you ask me. The dealers around here were still selling for $1k over invoice as of last month.

-st

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Continue to negotiate. Tell them you want them to order some STI mats for your car (From canada if they have to) or knock $100 off the price. Also, make sure they took the bags off the springs when you pick it up. Just do not stop negotiating. Fax all the dealerships in your area with the color you want and see what kind of results you can get. I hear under MSRP is a trend.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
I thought he was referring to MSRP.

I would still not hesitate to try to negotiate for the mats. Tell them several dealerships are giving to their customers when they buy their cars as good customer service. Does not hurt to try.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I got mine for slightly less, but your price is pretty close. Get them to throw in mats, they gave me the rubber ones (good for winter). Get anything else you can out of them but if you can't get the price down too much more, don't feel ripped off. That price is nothing to hang your head over, lots of people paid more (you are buying at a good time).

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm getting mine for 29900 with Tweeter package (uninstalled), Armrest extension, Autodimming mirror/compass, wheel locks and the security system. Although that's not the BEST price, I'm getting an AWESOME deal on my trade in :D so it works out very well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, thanks everyone. i think i'm gonna do it.

yeah, i keep reading about dealerships not giving people the mats :x

those jdm/canadian mats are pretty hard to find. every place i looked online were sold out.

i like the ones cc-b automotive has. they say wrx sti across the mat instead of just sti on the side.

M

·
0 Posts
Negotiate, but remember, in the end, a couple hundred bucks either way makes virtually no difference after the sale, a few years down the road.

welcome to the sti owners club,:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts