IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First scratch... I thought i could clear those parking blocks like i usually can. but for some reason this one was a bit taller than most and i scratched the front passanger lip. How much to buy a new part and paint? anyone know? if i buy it at the dealership will it be factory painted?
man this day sucked
then some moron almost crashed into me body slam style... they were driving and they did a lane change without signaling or looking and i was RIGHT there next to them...

bad day! bad day! -Jackie Chan

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I feel your pain! :(

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
today i had a bad day too :(... sitting in mcdonalds before college under a tree... wow look a squirrel running across trees!!! weee DUNK DUNK DUNK , about 4 - 6 acorns/nuts hit my roof... man that sounded like it hurt. I didnt look because if it left any kind of ding it would always bug me... i feel your pain as well

Robert~

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i'll head to the dealership on thursday or something and talk to them... or i'll go tomorrow morning... if the part is under 50 bucks i'm gonna get it. i will still repaint the current one on my car. but then i'll have an extra one just in case. i do quite a bit of slanted parking so if i were to ever hit it again i'll have a quick fix at home.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I scratched that up pretty good as well (*ground effect piece right under the sti fog cover). Dealer said it would be $77 dollars w/o tax.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh? mine said 81.08... man we need to find a dealership that will be a vendor for this site! My old car we had a dealership that was a vendor who honored us with a 15% discount! and they had great shipping too!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Re: Chilll

The first weekend I had mine I drove to Houston to visit family. On the north side of Houston a nice storm came rolling in and started to raind extremely hard. Along with this rain came about marble size hail. I have 6 or 7 dents on my hood and a couple on my roof. I know your pain. The dealer quoted me about $900 to fix it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
oh well. on my way back from picking up the car, I ran into a steer ring that went flying on the highway.. and just before that, some soccer mom had to tap my car while trying to park her minivan into a HUGE space.. so I got my first scratch on rear bumper 2 hrs after I got the car.. unbelievable!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts