IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Gottah do it right! Give it up to renner motorsport!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saying "So whats so good about his 22B" to a Subaru enthusiast is like saying "so what is so good about Google" to an internet geek.
Well said, I can't tell you how much fun they are to drive, it's a bit like a cart, quick and really responsive, they are awesome I jumped at the chance to own one and even though I can't drive it much, I have no regrets!It is the ultimate because Subaru put so much effort into making it unlike any of their other cars with multi plate clutch wide body 2.2 liter eng etc just an great:D car!

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Dang..

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just browsing IWSTI today.........

Come across this thread.......

Remember seeing it before.......repost maybe?.........

Read whole thread before realizing I was the OP and thread is 3 years old.........

<---- Feels stupid

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
so whats so good about this 22b... i know thats something that im gonna get flamed for but... i just dont see it... id much rather have an RA-R :notsure:

Basically... I think you'd be surprised the kind of funds people in the Subi-World would be willing to drop for the up above

Me first !! Holding a AK in one hand... a money bag in the other :devil:

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Gottah do it right! Give it up to renner motorsport!

Image Link
I almost bought that exact car 2 years ago before I decided against it in favor of my 06 :lol:

Mine from Australia. I just have to speak to EPA to see what i have to do to drive over here. Someone said if i drive less than 5000 miles per year its exempt from emissions. Anyone heard of that.
Scotty, you sir deserve a title on IWSTI :tup:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.