3,069 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
whoa, nice...

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
I have a stiffy thinking about that ride...

badfcukingass!!

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Speed channel had Petter Solberg on about 1 month ago. They viewed his personal car collection and his favorite was the 22B. Drive Performance magazine from subaru has write ups of all there "special" cars. I can't find that mag now, was gonna just scan it for everyone. The 22B was way underrated by subaru to meet the Japanese gentlemans agreement on horsepower. The 22B was 400HP stock trim with a ton of lag down low but the car was meant to be driven in the 5000rpm range at all times(racing).
That 22B forsale on Ebay is done up to look EXACTLY like Petter's car given to him by Subaru. Unless it is his car.LOL.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Speed channel had Petter Solberg on about 1 month ago. They viewed his personal car collection and his favorite was the 22B. Drive Performance magazine from subaru has write ups of all there "special" cars. I can't find that mag now, was gonna just scan it for everyone. The 22B was way underrated by subaru to meet the Japanese gentlemans agreement on horsepower. The 22B was 400HP stock trim with a ton of lag down low but the car was meant to be driven in the 5000rpm range at all times(racing).
That 22B forsale on Ebay is done up to look EXACTLY like Petter's car given to him by Subaru. Unless it is his car.LOL.
That 22B in the Top Gear video certainly didnt have 400hp as it got walked by a 320hp BMW MCoupe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.