Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But of course I missed the moment!:censored: :censored: :censored:
Oh well, I got it last Nov. 10, so I drive alot. Moving doesnt help either:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i got it in november and i got 13k on it, yeha u do drive alot, u g200 whore:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reeksti said:
i got it in november and i got 13k on it, yeha u do drive alot, u g200 whore:lol:
Haha! Yea, chasing fires and going up to Tahoe took some miles. She still runs great though! May need new brake pads next service. I love her even more each time I drive her. Oh yea, I found a sick new gravel road.......:banana:

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Hit 24,000 today... she's starting to get up in age :(

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
:yeahthat:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
'06 with 7800 :) Got her May 6

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
LOLSTi said:
<-- 04 with 16k :D
I think you take the cake for the lowest mileage 04, haha ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
11k on my 06. got her mid FEB..lol. going to school 50 miles roundtrip doesn't help either but i just purchased a toyota taco yesterday so the STI will split milage with the taco :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
i got almost 40K on mine........whats the point of having these beautiful cars if we don't drive them and if nobody could see them.......i live in NY queens...so alot of poeple stare.:D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
05STiPiMPiN said:
i got almost 40K on mine........whats the point of having these beautiful cars if we don't drive them and if nobody could see them.......i live in NY queens...so alot of poeple stare.:D

well i plan on keeping my car for a long asssss time. so I try to keep it low mileage. I drive alot, just not for long distances. and i try to stay places as long as possible haha :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
i catch my self doing that to:lol: ....i try to stay on the highway, maybe thats why i have high miles:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts