IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got all the parts in and installed. Had National Speed in Wilmington, NC do the work for me. It made 396hp and 371tq. Just waiting on one adaptor for the water temp gauge and it will be ready for pick up.
Mod list is
Grimmspeed BB500 turbo, limited DP with cat, top mount intercooler, 3 port boost controller, Cobb Fuel Kit w/ rails, lines, fpr, and pump, 1050x injectors, SF intake, Killer B holy header, hard turbo inlet, IAG AOS, and AWE Touring catback. Its still as for now on the stock block and 93 pump gas. PXL_20220721_150005170.mp4

Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive air manifold

Reactions: Zesti21 and JFAZ

Registered
Did you do any testing before and after the TMIC splitter was added? Grimmspeed webpage shows the airflow for the '04-'05 GD STI on the '15-'21 VA STI product info page 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not. I have everything installed at one time. Wanted the know the base line number with the car stock.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one at the house will take picture of it later. Spool is better than I thought. Little more than the stock turbo. Defiantly more fun to drive. All the new noises and sounds it makes. I feel sorry for my neighbors.

Registered
I have one at the house will take picture of it later. Spool is better than I thought. Little more than the stock turbo. Defiantly more fun to drive. All the new noises and sounds it makes. I feel sorry for my neighbors.
i'm curious when it makes boost on the street haha. not that i'm going to change turbos, mine is fun, and in reality changing would mean i need more power and would end up spending alot, but the grimmspeed turbos are new and interesting to me. post up when you can and i'm glad to hear it's a fun setup.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The one thing with their dyno sheet is it does not have rpm on the chart. Just speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts