IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember the days of being in middle school, high school and young adult life after that, wishing and dreaming of owning an STI. I used to fantasize about driving the hawk eye STI and was so obsessed with it.

Fast forward many years later, I was blessed enough to be able to buy a 2020 WRB STI with my fiancé. She’s always heard my stories about my love for cars and seen many old projects, but she totally fell in love with this car as soon as she drove it.

We just picked it up yesterday, and for now, we are just going to enjoy everything it has to offer and I’m going to live out my adolescent dreams of driving an STI.

I am sure in the future, things will start updating and changing with the vehicle 😉

Pictures aren’t the best quality, but it’s a gorgeous car. Last pic is from the dealership, right before we left and the others are from this morning, got a little dirty on some back, country roads.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. When I first saw the rims on the 2020s I was disappointed and almost made me not want to get the 20s, or at least change the rims immediately. However, over time they grew on me, especially when I saw them in person. I don’t think pictures do them justice, you’ve got to see them in person, I love them now, no plans to swap them out anytime soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts