IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who ordered up and what is your expected delivery date?

I ordered a 2020 Limited STI in pearl white with short throw shifter last Saturday September 7th. After order was placed, it specified a tentative date for delivery of November 10th.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just placed an order for a 2020 Pure Red Base Model STI.

Invoice: 35,860
MSRP: 37,895

Nothing was finalized price wise. All I did was sign the paperwork for the deposit and put down the $500 for the order.

Estimated Delivery date is 19Dec. Hoping it comes in a bit sooner since I got no options.

Hoping between now and when I pick it up and I haggle them down on that MSRP.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Put in for a 2020 WRB Limited STi.

We are currently looking at November 4th delivery but it's been pushed back a couple time so far. 🤞

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got word today mine is on the train. Delivery date was pushed ahead from 11/13 to 11/12.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
good morning all-
im new to this forum
just took delivery of a 2020 STI Limited White
i was searching online one day,found this,called the dealer who said that this just came in the night before and was not spoken for so i bought it.Guess i was in the right place at the right time..

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just placed an order for a 2020 Pure Red Base Model STI.

Invoice: 35,860
MSRP: 37,895

Nothing was finalized price wise. All I did was sign the paperwork for the deposit and put down the $500 for the order.

Estimated Delivery date is 19Dec. Hoping it comes in a bit sooner since I got no options.

Hoping between now and when I pick it up and I haggle them down on that MSRP.

I was able to get mine for 2k off MSRP...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
My car is here!! Unfortunately, my wife is busy tonight so I will have to wait until tomorrow after work to pick it up... then it will sit in the garage for the next 2 weeks waiting for my clear protection and tint appointment.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
My car is here!! Unfortunately, my wife is busy tonight so I will have to wait until tomorrow after work to pick it up... then it will sit in the garage for the next 2 weeks waiting for my clear protection and tint appointment.....

Nice! What color?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice! What color?

WRB with the Wing. Actually, spec'd out just like my 2016 I ordered and sold... hopefully keeping this one a little longer!

Limited Trim
Short Throw
Red Interior Lighting
Auto-Dim W/ Compass & Homelink Mirror

Have some items to install while I wait for the clear bra install:
18" Enkei Raijin Wheels with winter tires
Intertek Guard
Weathertech mats
RokBlokz Short Flaps
OEM Window Vents
MachV Front Plate Mount
Borla Exhaust

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got a CBS canadian base model, with the good old 18" (2015 to 2017) wheels. It is at the dealer, waiting for the Outback to sell :(

I'll put the Enkei wheels that I had for my summer wheels on the Outback. With Continental Winter Contact SI

Thx to Autoexec for the fitment test

18"x8" Offset 45
5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts