IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently got my 2020 STI protuned at a Subaru performance tuning shop near me and before my car had a chance to relearn its values and such it was running pretty fine, no FKL or FBK within the entire throttle range. However just recently I started experiencing a consistent -1.4 FKL and occasionally a quick -1.4 FBK around the 9 to 11 psi range at mid rpms and it will quickly disappear as the rpms go up and boost goes up, however it only happens in this range of boost and I created a few datalogs to recreate this issue. (My tuner is one of the most reliable Subaru tuning shops in NY, and yes I did contact my tuner but I'm still waiting on a response so I'm posting here before I get a response)

Anybody may know what is causing this? It is currently autumn season and I live in Long Island New York. Thanks!

Datalog 1

Datalog 2

Datalog 3

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Pretty normal for these cars. Part throttle knock is sometimes just noise the knock sensor is picking up.

I have the same issue, and I'm running E85 so there should be 0 knock at part throttle.

High load, high boost knock is when its bad.

I wouldn't be concerned with this at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.