20210824_194808 by liimaleo7, on Flickr
2019 sti by liimaleo7, on Flickr
2019 sti by liimaleo7, on Flickr
20210927_133709 by liimaleo7, on Flickr
20210928_153812 by liimaleo7, on Flickr
20210913_204618 by liimaleo7, on Flickr
20210827_192908 by liimaleo7, on Flickr
20211005_223438 by liimaleo7, on Flickr

This is my 5th subaru I've owned. Let me know what you think of this STI. I plan on posing it here on the marketplace once I have enough activity on the site to unlock the privilege. I've been driving turbocharged subarus for almost 20 years now and this is by far the nicest example I've driven. My wife is currently pregnant and I have to sell my fun car to buy a practical truck. That said I never intended on selling this STI and treated it like my forever vehicle since day one. This clean and tasteful low mileage STI has been meticulously cared for. Proper break in procedure (oil change/no boost first 1k miles) every oil change performed <3,500 miles with Motul 300v 5w40. An IAG air oil separator was installed at first oil change to increase reliability by keeping the air intake clear of oil. This is truly a drivers car with symmetrical all wheel drive, driver controlled center differential, comparatively quick ratio hydraulic steering rack, sti/brembo 6 pot front brake calipers, sti 6 speed manual transmission with short throw shifter, and adjustable coilovers. The car comes with the factory suspension/wheels as well but is being sold with some of the best coilovers for street and spirited driving installed and corner weight balanced. Ohlins road and track coilovers truly feel amazing to drive on with their advanced valving technology. These are height and compression/rebound adjustable. To complement the performance suspension I have imported some of the most iconic wheels used by race teams and enthusiasts. Rays engineering Volk TE37 Saga in a beautiful diamond dark gunmetal color. Measuring 18x10.5 et 35 these wheels offer the most concave face profile and flush to fender fit that can be applied to the stock body and brembo break clearance. The whole package has resulted in a nearly perfect performance stance and fitment that is fully functional with a modest drop in height. The car was corner weight balanced with 150lbs of weight simulating the driver. To complement the vastly improved handling, a full exhaust install and cobb protune was performed. Transcendent tuning is known in New England to be one of the best cobb protuners and has set this subaru up for reliability and performance. It wakes the car up and cleans up some of the lacking qualities of the manufacturers stock tune. Even driving at night is more enjoyable with subarus steering responsive headlights. Installed is a HKS legamax premium exhaust. The mid-pipe has a design that utilizes an in-line silencer as well as a branched off Helmholtz chamber to reduce harsh sound frequencies without interrupting airflow. This reduces any exhaust drone while supporting flow and performance. I had to try multiple exhaust systems before finding the perfect one that sounds great without being too loud. This car has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. This will be a future classic. Clean title registered as NH

·
Registered
114 Posts
Screw buying a truck, keep the STI. I’m heading out now to pick up my 2 kids, and the dog even fits riding shotgun. You can make it work, that’s the beauty of these cars! Either way congrats on the new addition, glws if you have to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Screw buying a truck, keep the STI. I’m heading out now to pick up my 2 kids, and the dog even fits riding shotgun. You can make it work, that’s the beauty of these cars! Either way congrats on the new addition, glws if you have to.
Thanks. STIs are practical even while being performance cars. Keeping it would be ideal. I'm also in the process of looking for land to build a house so the extra moneys would be helpful. The housing market is out of control expensive right now

·
Registered
1 Posts
The build looks really clean! Looks like you spent alot of time perfecting it. I picked up my '19 STi back in February, been waiting since I was in high school 16 years ago to get one of these! Now my three kids (ages 8, 7, and 4) prefer rolling three deep in the back of the STi over Mommy's Sienna, because they love Daddy's loud blue car! I agree...KEEP IT! 🤘

1 - 5 of 5 Posts