IW STi Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am putting the possible sale on hold for right now just due to being to busy to spend the time on a transaction. Work/life is way to busy. Will revisit in June
Hi! Been looking around for this car! I currently own a 2019 STi and surely interested in a s209. Thing is, i really like wr blue and you own one. Keep in contact with me. Hope to hear back! Stay safe and healthy

·
Registered
26 Posts
What do you know, it’s up 20-25k already. Still smashing vettes on the roads and and the m4. OP I’ll buy it for 60k if you still wanna sell! Lol. Easily a 200k car in the future. Time will tell. Mine will never be for sell personally. I’m out ✌

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I’ve been going back and forth on wanting to sell it and just have not had the time to actually list it for sale. I’ve had a few people offer me over asking price that are interested. I think If I list it on Autotrader I may get some pretty good offers, but I just haven’t had time to do so.
I’m hoping to get around to it next week.
I found one blemish on the paint on the top corner of the wing where the car cover has worn the black paint about a centimeter in size, other than that it remains in as new condition.
If anyone is really interested you can pm me and I can send any pictures or videos via text. The car is in Southwest Florida currently.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I traded the car in and got more than my asking price and it was an easy transaction. The car is now at BMW of Charlottesville VA

·
Premium Member
See about
6,159 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts