IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oooh whoever gets is lucky!! You’re letting go dirt cheap too!!! Wtf!!! Why?

I just got the S209 have her at 500 HP safely on stock turbo n engine, beat a stock hellcat and this thing drives better then my M4 bmw. It drives like a Porsche super car! Drop 5k into it and I bet you’ll keep her.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How does it compare to the Corvette?

I sold my hellcat for the s209 I’ll put it that way.compared to a corvette

4 door vs 2 door,

All wheel drive vs rear,

No back seats vs back seats.

I’ll beat any corvette from 0-100 too. And I can take my s209 around the US just about.

No comparison in my opinion. S209 is not a normal sti, in my opinion a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Just be prepared to drop 5-10k in it to make it what it’s meant for. Wouldn’t worry about a warranty either, these pistons can handle it that’s why it’s 4900$ for a small block vs normal sti at 2500

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oooh whoever gets is lucky!! You’re letting go dirt cheap too!!! Wtf!!! Why?

I just got the S209 have her at 500 HP safely on stock turbo n engine, beat a stock hellcat and this thing drives better then my M4 bmw. It drives like a Porsche super car! Drop 5k into it and I bet you’ll keep her.
Tempting but I’ve kept this one like new and don’t want to do any mods as I think it may hurt the value. I had a big power, big turbo and nitros 06 sti previously. I think I dropped 70k into just don’t want to go down that road again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It’s not the same man, trust me, I had an 05 wrx sti and a 2017 limited sti,

S209 is a completely different car you won’t have to put 70k in like the 05s

You can literally drop 5-7k into it and you’ll have 500 horsepower 411 at wheels, driving like a Porsche and it’ll beat a hellcat at a stop light and just about anything else. The engine is 4900$ not 2500$ like the sti. It can handle it no problem while on stock engine and turbo. Come take a test drive in my S209 you won’t consider anything else

I’ve owned the following
Trackhawk jeep
Hellcat challenger
17 limited sti,
Bmw m4 17
Corvette z06 2010
Srt8 charger

For 65k car (after you drop 5k into it) you won’t have anything better for that price. Plus you’re not changing anything that can’t be changed back

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You can literally drop 5-7k into it and you’ll have 500 horsepower 411 at wheels, driving like a Porsche and it’ll beat a hellcat at a stop light and just about anything else. The engine is 4900$ not 2500$ like the sti. It can handle it no problem while on stock engine and turbo. Come take a test drive in my S209 you won’t consider anything else

I’ve owned the following
Trackhawk jeep
Hellcat challenger
17 limited sti,
Bmw m4 17
Corvette z06 2010
Srt8 charger

For 65k car (after you drop 5k into it) you won’t have anything better for that price. Plus you’re not changing anything that can’t be changed back
I don’t don’t it , it sounds like you have made a beast. Congrats it must be awesome to drive. My problem I just have too many projects and vehicles in the driveway/garage/storage.
you think I’m selling too cheap? I haven’t had any bites yet, but haven’t put on cars.com or anything yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do not sell it for 60k way to cheap ask for 70k no less then 65 and due note it WIlL go up drastically before you know it. you’ll be sitting on it till you find the right buyer, it’s not a car that’ll sell easy but it will sell for that.

Even Subaru enthusiasts don’t even know what my car is and think I bought some body kit and wrapped my hood all the time.

The ones who know my car are literally outside taking videos and photos of it when I’m shopping.

They go for 65k new that was las year people paid 100k for some of them, only reason they sold for 65k is because sti made it a legal issue to not price gauge so 200 lucky people can get it for what they sold to dealerships for.

you can’t find one for 60k unless they’re some big time dealership in hot water buying a collector car that’s been sitting for 45 days then they get desperate and take a L.

When I sold my bright red hellcat for it my words

“Nobody knows that car and nobody knows the value other then very few and I agree 62k is cheap, but everybody and their mama want a bright red challenger that you’ll have sold the day you post it”

The manager didn’t bat an eye and said okay. I walked out with a Win and so did the dealership that day,

The hellcat sold day they posted it and the S209 sat for 46 days before I saw the price n snagged it up quickly when they originally asked 70k for it they got as a trade in

·
Registered
2 Posts

I’ve owned the following
Trackhawk jeep
Hellcat challenger
17 limited sti,
Bmw m4 17
Corvette z06 2010
Srt8 charger

Low mileage barely used , S209 in showroom condition. 1210 miles
Asking $61,000
Located in Ft Myers FL
View attachment 61743 View attachment 61742
is this still available?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am putting the possible sale on hold for right now just due to being to busy to spend the time on a transaction. Work/life is way to busy. Will revisit in June

1 - 20 of 28 Posts