IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several tries of acceleration of 0-100km. My best score is 5.8s which is really slow...
The temperature is 0 and no ice/snow on the road.
I've just switched my STI's summer tire to winter tire, just wondering is there “that” much performance difference between stock 19' summer tire and regular 18' winter tire?

·
Registered
725 Posts
After several tries of acceleration of 0-100km. My best score is 5.8s which is really slow...
I've just switched my STI's summer tire to winter tire, just wondering is there “that” much performance difference between stock 19' summer tire and regular 18' winter tire?
Most likely yes there's that much difference, but there are a few other variables. How heavy are your winter wheels? What type of winter tire are you using? How are you launching?

·
Registered
350 Posts
you are gonna wear out your winter tires. stop launching on them. Have fun where they are not gonna get grip.

also, if you never timed this event in warm weather with better tires your time means nothing really. Maybe thats just the times you run. Log that, and see again with better tires.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
it always cracks me up when people respond let alone try and answer with a tone of seriousness an obvious troll posting a fictitious query with a bunch of fantasitcal parameters(" my best SCORE is 5.8" ????) ....so so comical. Wake up people.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That's amazing, I only got 7.9s recorded off my defi advance zd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts