IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to introduce myself and my car. My name is John and I purchased a 2018 STI base a few months ago. I’m coming from a 2017 bmw M4. Looking forward to documenting my build and learning from everyone.
So far the mod list, I do all the work myself in my driveway.
Turbo XS cat back.
High flow down pipe
Grimspeed up pipe
Grimspeed boost selonoid
Turbosmart duel port BOV
Snow performance meth kit
Cobb AP stage 2
I’m sure I’m forgetting some stuff but that’s the performance mods so far. I’m gearing up for stage 3 e85 pro tune then ultimately a turbo swap.
Any input is welcome and thanks for reading

Attachments

·
pwn n00bs
18,208 Posts
man, i thought the days of meth injection were over. i still had it on my last car thought, since e85 isn't around me.

car looks good, did you use krylon fusion on the yellow caps? that's a must do mod lol, I like to black them out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, i thought the days of meth injection were over. i still had it on my last car thought, since e85 isn't around me.

car looks good, did you use krylon fusion on the yellow caps? that's a must do mod lol, I like to black them out.
Yea meth isnt popular anymore but I like still like it. I’m gonna run e85 with it and see how it goes. I hated the yellow but it kinda grew on me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 2018's look so sick in white. Also digging the red mudflaps. looking forward to seeing your build and how the new STI is at Stage 2!
Thanks, I’m not to impressed with stage 2, it cleaned things up a bit but I’m looking foward to stage 3 with a pro tune.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone My name is RAY and I just recently purchased my first WRX STI! I am in love with this machine. Many years ago I got a decent job in the union and was in the market for a new car I was stuck between a honda s2000 and a wrx sti I ended up purchasing the honda and loved it. Well that time in my life has come upon me again and this time I went with my second dream car a 2018 crystal black silica WRX STI Limited with a factory upgraded short throw shift kit. I've had the car for about 3 weeks now and all I can say is that I've only started my honda once since purchasing this beauty.:lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Hello everyone My name is RAY and I just recently purchased my first WRX STI! I am in love with this machine. Many years ago I got a decent job in the union and was in the market for a new car I was stuck between a honda s2000 and a wrx sti I ended up purchasing the honda and loved it. Well that time in my life has come upon me again and this time I went with my second dream car a 2018 crystal black silica WRX STI Limited with a factory upgraded short throw shift kit. I've had the car for about 3 weeks now and all I can say is that I've only started my honda once since purchasing this beauty.:lol:

Welcome, but this section is for starting and maintaing your own member journal to document your car and modifications....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks good.
Ditch that fire extinguisher with the plastic head. They're on recall and are known to crack. I know as I'm in the fire prevention business. Get yourself one with an aluminum head.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts