IW STi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2017 STI with 61,xxx miles, it is my daily so miles will slowly go up. Car has been babied and well maintained. I am the only owner(non-smoker) and ordered it new with added Harmon Kardon speaker with sub package and added short-throw shifter from the dealer.

Other small modifications include:
-Nameless muffler delete
-Rally armor mudflaps (red lettering)
-black and red sti side emblems
-red out tail light overlays
-window tint

car has been in a minor accident (no salvaged title) no airbags deployed. was all cosmetic there was no frame damage and was professionally repaired through my insurance at Gosch Collision. all brand new oem parts were used so no paint repair, have all paperwork and receipts to show work done.

asking 29k
any questions call or text blake at:
951-505-4726
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Car seat cover
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Center console Car Gear shift
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle door

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wow, you've been trying to sell this for 10 months? I have the same car and I'm about to put it up for sale. Kind of discouraging. I want it to move fast.

How active have you been trying to sell it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, you've been trying to sell this for 10 months? I have the same car and I'm about to put it up for sale. Kind of discouraging. I want it to move fast.

How active have you been trying to sell it?
Not active at all, just putting it out there. This is the only place I’ve posted it also so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.