IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 2017 Crystal White Pearl STI. The car has 24,6xx miles on it and will go up slightly being a daily driver. This is the Base STI, not Limited and no other packages. This car is absolutely stock from day one, no engine tunes or any other modifications of any kind, 100% stock. Interior is also 100% stock with no modifications. Both sets of keys will be provided upon sale.

This car has a full front end XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra protection that was applied the first week after purchase. Full fenders, Headlights, Bumpers, Partial/Half Hood and additional side pieces covered as well. The car was tinted at the same time as the XPEL application. The vehicle has a Powertrain warranty until May 2021.

This car has been maintained at Town Subaru in Englewood and I can provide service history upon request. Clean Title and Clean Carfax, no accidents. This is a one owner car and I have had this car since purchase. Never raced and never tracked, adult driven and taken care of. The car has been garage kept since day one and is in excellent overall condition. There was a small scratch on the lower front bumper that has been touched up.
Regarding the sale, I kindly ask that you do not waste my time. Serious buyers only, I am not interested in talking to any dealers. Please do not try to lowball me, I will simply ask you to leave. If you are coming for a test drive and do not know how to drive a manual transmission I can give you a ride, but you are not going to be learning how to drive stick on my car. There are no loans or liens on the car, I hold the title thus I expect to be paid in full upon its transfer.

I have a set of winter tires that are mounted on Stock STI wheels with Blizzak wheels with TMPS. I can include this set with the purchase for $800.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts