IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
The time has come to sell my beloved STI due to family reasons. This car has been an important part of me and treated with care and respect since purchased brand new in January 2016. It was only driven in 1 winter then I bought a daily driver, which is when this car was stored most of the time in my garage and used on weekends. Every mod installed has been installed meticulously and professionally. Currently the car has 18,526 miles, which might go up very little, if at all. There are 0 dents and 1 barely noticeable rock chip on the passenger side front quarter panel, I zoomed in, in the pictures. This car was tuned by, Calvin Dotson last year @ EFI Logics in Bethel, CT. The car runs well and feels perfect. It made 300whp/328wtq, which makes for lots of fun. The oil is changed with Motul 5w-40. Every part on the car was purchased new. Receipts available on request. With the sale of the car, you will get every factory part that was taken off. They are all kept in bins stored away.
No low-ball offers or tire kickers, serious inquiries only! Please don’t waste my time. Asking $32,000 located in central NJ.

plenty of extra pictures and video available upon request
The car:
2016 Subaru wrx sti base

Mods:
-1 step cooler oem ngk spark plugs
-IAG street AOS (installed @ 5,000miles)
-Cobb Accessport with vent mount
-Killer B 4-1 2 bolt header
-Grimspeed up pipe w/ 38mm tial waste gate
-Invidia catless downpipe
-Perrin turbo heat shield
-Awe touring catback
-Grimspeed 3 port ebcs
-Perrin FW intake
-Cobb sti fuel pressure regulator kit
-AEM high flow fuel pump
-Cobb 1,000cc injectors
-Perrin front and rear shifter bushings