IW STi Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2879 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm still looking for someone to trade me. I have a 15 DGM sti with wing wanting to trade for DGM wingless. Located in Kansas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm still looking for someone to trade me. I have a 15 DGM sti with wing wanting to trade for DGM wingless. Located in Kansas.
My 15 DGM WRX should arrive at my dealership Oct 20 (after 15 weeks of waiting)

Its Limited trim so I believe it has the lip spoiler. Would love to swap for the DGM wing. Could easily meet halfway. (I live in Iowa)

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 15 DGM WRX should arrive at my dealership Oct 20 (after 15 weeks of waiting)

Its Limited trim so I believe it has the lip spoiler. Would love to swap for the DGM wing. Could easily meet halfway. (I live in Iowa)
Hey man. I am actually looking for a limited trunk (not full wingless), and have been for months (as you can see by this thread). Could we talk about the possibility of meeting?

I might even do the whole trip if I go home to MN to visit family soon..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man. I am actually looking for a limited trunk (not full wingless), and have been for months (as you can see by this thread). Could we talk about the possibility of meeting?

I might even do the whole trip if I go home to MN to visit family soon..
Oh my apologies for not looking further back in the thread. I went to the last page first and just jumped on what i saw. Sounds like we have exactly what each other is looking for. PM me your number we can chat?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I have a Ice Silver STi looking to swap for a WRX trunk with lip spoiler. I'm located in No Cal near SFO. Please reply to my post.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Color: WRB (with opticoat since new)
Style: WRX Wingless
Year: 2015
Want: STI WING WRB

Willing to travel up to 2-3 hours and can throw in a cash incentive. Car is only 2 weeks old and has 500 miles on it. Opticoat was professionally put on 3 days after delivery. This trunk is in new/showroom condition. PM me if you want to trade.
BUMP! Lots of wings up for trade but no one seems to have the best color? I know there is a WRB STI owner looking for a clean wingless trunk somewhere out there . . .

101 - 120 of 2879 Posts