** willing to travel to swap**

·
Registered
5 Posts
Color: CWP
Style: STI WING
Year: 2015 (only has 2,000 miles)
Want: Wingless or small wing WRX in CWP
Location: Seattle, WA - I will drive as far south as Portland to meet someone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Color: CWP
Style: STI WING
Year: 2015 (only has 2,000 miles)
Want: Wingless or small wing WRX in CWP
Location: Seattle, WA - I will drive as far south as Portland to meet someone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 CWP Wrx premium trunk with lip spoiler. Looking to swap for CWP sti wing (+cash) or a wingless trunk. Located in Long Island New York

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have: ISM (silver) premium wrx with lip and rear camera.
Want: ISM STI wing.
Will add cash on top. Located in northern ny but will travel. Let's make it happen!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok so funny story as many of you I have posted on this thread for months with not a single reply!!!! After being tired of waiting I started thinking outside the box. So yesterday I went on Instagram like always but instead doing my normal hashtag search #2015sti I thought hey, let's see if I could find a trunk! So after searching #2015wrx and about 20 minutes later I had found the right color right trunk and right location. Now I do have to admit I had to kinda stock a couple instagrams lol but hey found my trunk! Sent the guy a message by commenting on his photo, and 24 hrs later my 4 month search was over and I had swapped! I have info about the swap if anyone has questions cause it wasn't a straight forward swap because I had a STi limited with keyless access and he had a WRX premium with a key fob. Well hope you guys enjoyed my kind of rant and hopefully it might help some of you guys out!! Here's some pics to sweeten the post!

·
Registered
6 Posts
still looking....

COLOR: DGM
STYLE : STI wing
YEAR : 2015
WANT : DGM WRX trunk with lip and keyless

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have: 2015 Crystal White Pearl Base WRX Trunk
Want: 2015 Crystal White Pearl STI Trunk

Trunk is in perfect condition

Willing to add cash and drive out to meet up. Please PM me if you are interested

341 - 360 of 2883 Posts