IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4462 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Plasma blue looks bad ass! I really want a picture of the driver door open and a shot of the the whole side of the car, I just want a better idea of how that red flows with the exterior color.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So far black is my favorite. Makes it look like more of a sleeper IMO. Looking forward to seeing someone post a black one on here.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Love black but the damn swirl marks it gets and the fact it gets dirty so damn fast.
Not if it is cared for properly! I have owned nothing but black cars my entire life and swirls can be easily avoided if you hand-wash the car yourself with the right products.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Some more quick things I noticed driving last night and on my morning commute:

The dead pedal is a little smaller than I'm used to. My shoe size is 10.5, the VW, Audi, and BMW before this car had a noticeably bigger dead pedal. Certainly not a huge issue, I would say my foot is definitely "cozy" though when not shifting :)

In the future I plan on getting the armrest extension for sure. The current armrest is pretty much useless where it is (I'm 5'8"). With regards to ride quality, as I said before, I didn't really notice a difference between my e92 m3 and this car, but when my gf got in she definitely did.
Damnit. I need a quick fix to this to sell this on my fiance! Maybe if I get a custom removable seat cushion installed hah? :confused:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't mind road noise on a sports car... However...

Can anyone with a 2015 STI say whether or not the cabin noises have been addressed/removed/fixed?

I'm talking about the cackle, clack, clank, clap, clatter, clink, cluck, clunk, crack, crackle, crash, creak, knock, pulsing, rattle, rustle, tap, tick, etc. coming from everywhere inside the car due to what I consider lazy/poor workmanship.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I don't mind road noise on a sports car... However...

Can anyone with a 2015 STI say whether or not the cabin noises have been addressed/removed/fixed?

I'm talking about the cackle, clack, clank, clap, clatter, clink, cluck, clunk, crack, crackle, crash, creak, knock, pulsing, rattle, rustle, tap, tick, etc. coming from everywhere inside the car due to what I consider lazy/poor workmanship.
My car has 120 miles on it now. Less rattles than my e92 m3 (always had rattles from 24k, traded in at 40k).

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Jerks!!! Saw one in Portland in the pearl district.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I did. Waiting for car though.
Awesome, please share your feedback/sound clips when you get it! Is there a place I should be going to buy this besides from my dealer? I don't want to order it with the car because I want to keep the stock exhaust in case I hate the SPT.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Post pics of your new 2015

The only place to get it from so far is the dealer. It will be made available outside of that network I'm sure sometime down the road. I don't even know if you can get it from the subaru parts counter yet either. I decided to port install it to have it from day one and get it listed on the build sheet. I figured resale value would be better with it on the build sheet vs me installing it later on myself. Not that I have plans to sell it anytime soon but just thinking ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 4462 Posts