IW STi Forum banner
4621 - 4640 of 4657 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Never thought I'd say this, but that new STI with those rims wingless trunk look more classy and mature than the new Lexus haha.

Anyways enjoy the Lexus, that is a unicorn!
Thanks I've owned 2 STI's & a EVO. Just want something different I also got $40k trade-in for my STI.

·
Registered
25 Posts
On now are Ohlins Road & Track coilovers, Cusco rear lateral control arms, Cusco adjustable rear toe arms, Motegi MR127 18 X 8 +38 with 245/40 Toyo R1R tires + stock specification alignment.

Ohlins highly recommended - Feels like a different car now, so much of an improvement in handling. Of course getting on the 18" wheels helped as well. These coilovers are IMO the best you can buy. More costly than others for a reason but you will not be sorry.

Ohlins USA customer service is outstanding as well. I called with a question and even though they were at the track testing an engineer track side answered my call.

Over several years I've had numerous suspension set-ups on my track car at Daytona - The Abarth in photo - Ohlins IMO are superior.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
25 Posts
I put some fogs on recently. 2019 so did not come with fogs.
Headlights are V2 Redline sequential LED. Very bright.
Going to Daytona track day next week as a spectator this year - April 11/12.
Hosted by Celebration Exotic Car Festival 2022 for CECF Wish Foundation.
This track day is a draw for a very interesting mix of cars from several states.
Ferrari Challenge at Daytona is Friday-Sunday prior to the track day.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Grille

4621 - 4640 of 4657 Posts