IW STi Forum banner
4541 - 4560 of 4592 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks! These were installed with the included double sided tape. The kit does come with hardware to mount with screws as well.

Not bad dude, they look just like OEM.
I ordered OEM ones from japanparts.com and paid almost 3x that price! My set comes with 1 screw on each side which is why I’ve been hesitant on the install lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not bad dude, they look just like OEM.
I ordered OEM ones from japanparts.com and paid almost 3x that price! My set comes with 1 screw on each side which is why I’ve been hesitant on the install lol
Lol, I would be hesitant too. The double sided tape has held pretty strong so far. This is probably the only non OEM JDM piece on my car but the quality is really good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Picked up my 1st STi, 17th Subaru, 33rd car. 18' STi Limited with the low profile spoiler. Already went stage 2, added a few other goodies and tint. Muffler deletes went on today, not sure I'll keep them on but will see. Long time Subie guy, I've had several LGT's including one of the first modified 05's when they came out. Went with an sti turbo, intake manifold and intercooler swap back then. Happy to finally be in an sti though!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
My WRB STI 2018 with already 47K miles(I drive alot) Grimmspeed Stage 2 catted DP, Cold Air intake, 3portBCS w/ Invidiaq300 catback = TBE WITH racecomp springs with SSRIII wheels. Parts in garage = Perrin AOS(if anyone in NC want to help a fellow Subaru owner out and help me install it i will look out) killer B holy header equal length

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Loving both. Curious, what made you want to make the switch?
2021 Is the last year of the STI until the next gen. Plus I got offered really good trade-in value for my 2019 STI (Base) with 27,000 miles. Overall the deal was great which is why I decided to trade up.

4541 - 4560 of 4592 Posts