IW STi Forum banner
4521 - 4540 of 4592 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I visually don't like the visors, but I tend to like a cleaner look. I do however, think your canard's look great! Just enough visually to not clutter the vehicle lines. Hey, your wheels look great! What are they and what's your tire/wheels specs?
Thanks, I agree! I found those canards on eBay. They are oem replicas from Taiwan but they look great.

My wheels are Enkei NT03+M18x9.5 40et w/ 255/35/18. I am running 10mm spacers in the front and rear since these wheels do not clear the 4 piston STI caliper. Always loved the look of these classic wheels.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks, I agree! I found those canards on eBay. They are oem replicas from Taiwan but they look great.

My wheels are Enkei NT03+M18x9.5 40et w/ 255/35/18. I am running 10mm spacers in the front and rear since these wheels do not clear the 4 piston STI caliper. Always loved the look of these classic wheels.
Ahhh....NT03's...the wheels appear so dark on my screen that I could really see them. Love those wheels...great choice!!! Did you have to roll your rears, since with the spacers you're running 30et? Your previous picture showing how they flush they are looks perfect. I'm debating on getting wheels and coilover's next, but I honestly like the OEM suspension. My concern with wheels is once I go to 18x9.5, I'll need to lower it a bit to fix the wheel gap. Maybe a 45et will look good with OEM suspension....

Did the canards come with some type of template to place them in the right spot?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ahhh....NT03's...the wheels appear so dark on my screen that I could really see them. Love those wheels...great choice!!! Did you have to roll your rears, since with the spacers you're running 30et? Your previous picture showing how they flush they are looks perfect. I'm debating on getting wheels and coilover's next, but I honestly like the OEM suspension. My concern with wheels is once I go to 18x9.5, I'll need to lower it a bit to fix the wheel gap. Maybe a 45et will look good with OEM suspension....

Did the canards come with some type of template to place them in the right spot?
Thanks! My rear fenders are rolled with a slight pull. The front has a little poke but i honestly like the stance.

I am running Fortune Auto 500’s and they ride great at a medium hard setting. I don’t miss the harsh oem suspension at all. I would definitely recommend coils and 38et wheels for a perfect stance.

The canards did come with a template. I am really surprised with the quality being a replica.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks! My rear fenders are rolled with a slight pull. The front has a little poke but i honestly like the stance.

I am running Fortune Auto 500’s and they ride great at a medium hard setting. I don’t miss the harsh oem suspension at all. I would definitely recommend coils and 38et wheels for a perfect stance.

The canards did come with a template. I am really surprised with the quality being a replica.
Canards look great man! Did you have to take the bumper off to install them? Or can you install through the fender liners?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Canards look great man! Did you have to take the bumper off to install them? Or can you install through the fender liners?
Thanks! These were installed with the included double sided tape. The kit does come with hardware to mount with screws as well.

4521 - 4540 of 4592 Posts