IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4433 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
anyone stage 2 yet?! lol jk im really digging the white so far. launch edition also has my love for that classic subie color combo.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The car does not have auto-headlights. Was kind of surprised to see that, maybe I missed the switch somewhere, but according to the manual I should have something on the headlight stalk that says "AUTO" and it is no where to be found. Oh what will I do at night when I have to MANUALLY switch on my headlights???? First world problems...
I pulled this photo from KBB.COM. It looks like the auto headlight setting should be located on the same switch that turns on the headlights. I am wondering if the Launch Edition does not include the auto head light setting, because looking at the verbiage on the cars101.com site the Launch Edition headlight description doesn't mention an auto headlight setting and the other STI models do. See second picture below.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Launch Edition does not include auto headlights. It only comes with the Limited.

Does anyone know if the LEDs are on along with the halogen bulb for DRLs? Some videos they look like they're on and some look like they're off.

·
Registered
841 Posts
God this is too much.. I cant wait any longer.. my color options were white and blue.. love the white.. wish I could get two in each color.. but ultimately im happy I went launch edition with the blue. Great pics guys... BUT WE NEED MOAR!

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Post pics of your new 2015

What are you expecting? Most everyone haven't received them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Post pics of your new 2015

I think the STI and WRX have different steering wheels besides the STI badge. It seems the WRX is just plain leather where as the STI is perforated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone know if the LEDs are on along with the halogen bulb for DRLs? Some videos they look like they're on and some look like they're off.
The LED "C's" light surrounds come on when the parking lights or low beam headlights are on I believe. I don't know if the DRL is considered the same as parking lights though.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
What are you expecting? Most everyone haven't received them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't mean to troll :lol:

I saw people reporting dealership having STI on their lot all over the places...Maryland, Massachusetts, Cali....etc. I was surprised that the first pic we have here is from Canada:mad:. Also I meant to ask for more ;)

If the dealer around me had one in any color other than Black....I just can't wait until May

·
Registered
157 Posts
Some more quick things I noticed driving last night and on my morning commute:

The dead pedal is a little smaller than I'm used to. My shoe size is 10.5, the VW, Audi, and BMW before this car had a noticeably bigger dead pedal. Certainly not a huge issue, I would say my foot is definitely "cozy" though when not shifting :)

In the future I plan on getting the armrest extension for sure. The current armrest is pretty much useless where it is (I'm 5'8"). With regards to ride quality, as I said before, I didn't really notice a difference between my e92 m3 and this car, but when my gf got in she definitely did.

21 - 40 of 4433 Posts