IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
^ The fist pumps and celebrations that were had when I went to the autoshow and saw my car sitting there. It was a beautiful moment. Too bad you have to give the car wide sport or skinny race tires just to make it accurate to the factory capabilities though..

·
Registered
352 Posts
^ The fist pumps and celebrations that were had when I went to the autoshow and saw my car sitting there. It was a beautiful moment. Too bad you have to give the car wide sport or skinny race tires just to make it accurate to the factory capabilities though..
Totally unclear on the meaning of the wheel/tire thing here--can you explain?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Totally unclear on the meaning of the wheel/tire thing here--can you explain?
The car actually does not corner as well in the game as it does in reality. In reality it pulls almost a G laterally, while in the game I think its around or even less than .9G. So to even make the car perform as it does in reality from the factory it needs tires. (I have a tune of the car that is exactly like mine in reality)

·
Registered
352 Posts
The car actually does not corner as well in the game as it does in reality. In reality it pulls almost a G laterally, while in the game I think its around or even less than .9G. So to even make the car perform as it does in reality from the factory it needs tires. (I have a tune of the car that is exactly like mine in reality)
Interesting--didn't realize that. Never played Forza, found the video randomly on YouTube.

Can you configure it with Direzza ZII Star Specs, OEM size (like my car), stock suspension? Curious what the handling limits would be on the game with that setup.

41 - 60 of 136 Posts