IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, selling all my parts off my 2015 STI. Pics and prices below. PM me or post here for more details.

Still for sale:
$37 + shipping OBO - Stoptech Rear brake pads BNIB.
$225 + shipping OBO (speaker not included – local pickup preferred) - Custom made full fiberglass 12" subwoofer speaker box to fit in the trunk wheel well. About 10-12lbs if I recall. 1 cuft of airspace, maybe a little more.

Sold items:
$425 + shipping - ID1000s top feed injectors with plug and play harness, used for 2000 miles. - Sold
$75 shipped - Kartboy pitch stop mount - Sold
$110 shipped - Torque solution Tranny mount - Sold
$125 + shipping OBO - Bayson R side skirts used for 2500 miles, Perfect condition 9.5/10 just dirty. Hardware in good shape. - Sold
$85 + shipping OBO - HT Auto Rear spats, used for 7000 miles, Good condition 8.5/10. - Sold
$250 + shipping OBO - Crawford AOS v2, painted torque n teal, comes with all hoses and hardware needed. - Sold
$130+shipping OBO - Subispeed F1 style rear fog. Great condition 9/10. It's red with clear lens, but I put red vinyl over the lens so the lens is red. - Sold
$80 Shipped - DW65c fuel pump used for 2000 miles. Comes with filter and O-rings. Used for 2000 miles - Sold
$40 + shipping OBO - Brand new 2015 STI Floor mats, unopened. - Sold
$350 + shipping OBO - CNT Catted bellmouth downpipe with 3” to 2.5” adapter for stock or SPT exhaust already wrapped in DEI heat wrap., will include modified stock heat shield to fit. Used for 7000 miles, great condition 9/10. Local pickup preferred. - Sold
$110 + shipping OBO - DIY Stumble fix kit, used for 7000 miles. - Sold
$70 Picked up, I live in South Florida (will ship at buyers expense) - Bayson R front lip, decent condition used for 9,000 miles. Condition 7/10, needs new hardware. - Sold

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does your bayson r lip have gaps when it's installed?

I know some people have a gap on each side and some others don't.

Also any d/cs on buying multiple items? Interested in lip, mounts, and f1 rear light

·
Registered
574 Posts
Did the stumble fix kit require a tune?
By itself? You probably want to adjust out the huge positive numbers in the load compensation table in that 3800RPM range after you install the kit.

Lots of people zero them out completely, I just went ahead and put them in an Excel table and reduced them by 70% and then copy/pasted back into the load compensation table in ATR. Car ran great after that, even the tuner didn't mess with it when I went for the protune.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Was hoping for a plug and play option but I should know better with fueling. Not comfortable playing with the tune on my car personally...ill do some reading and check back.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Was hoping for a plug and play option but I should know better with fueling. Not comfortable playing with the tune on my car personally...ill do some reading and check back.
It's very simple to be honest. Whatever map you're running on, just load into ATR (free download from Cobb), make the changes, save the map, reflash. Done. You'd have to have a world class fail to screw anything up by reducing load compensation values.

Playing with MAF scaling, etc. without knowing what you're doing would be a much bigger concern, IMO.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm currently on an OTS Stage 1 map...didn't see the point in paying for a tune till I went stage 2. Deciding if I should go this route or FPR. Going to consult my tuner.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice car, congrats. They did a good job with the new Mustangs. I may look into one in a few years after I'm done toying around with this STi.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice car, congrats. They did a good job with the new Mustangs. I may look into one in a few years after I'm done toying around with this STi.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They sound fricken sweet once you add exhaust. I just threw my catback on today and it's amazing!

Make me offers guys. I'm negotiable on all items.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.