Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
▶ Reduce hydrocarbon emissions
▶ Oil flow increased by 5 times
▶ Reduce engine friction and extend oil change intervals
▶ Fuel consumption extend 5~10%
▶ Cleanable & reusable
▶ Magnetic pre-filtering with temperature resistance 356°F
▶ Stainless steel mesh
▶ This product has passed the real car and ISO / CNAS function test.

Features
  • High flow rate: 50 gallons per minute vs. conventional filter paper: 10 gallons per minute
  • Engine starts at low oil pressure: 0.2PSI / gallon vs. conventional filter paper: 7.0 PSI / gallon
  • Oil pollutant adsorption capacity by 5 times
  • Up to 99% removal of 30 microns oil contaminants
  • Capture contaminants down to 5 microns
  • Extended oil life
  • Increase combustion efficiency,reduce fuel consumption, and reduce emissions of hazardous substances
Product link:
Automotive tire Cylinder Nickel Automotive lighting Font

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Auto part Car

Automotive tire Font Gas Circle Auto part

Automotive tire Font Electric blue Audio equipment Auto part

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · · Business
Hi there,
I bet the oil filter from K&N is good!
Just some differences: the mesh of our NBR oil filter is made by 316 stainless steel.
There are double magnets with three magnetic surfaces to absorb impurities, the filter screen can absorb impurities before and after filtration, easy to disassemble and clean all parts.
And temperature resistance of the magnets is to 180° Celsius(356° Fahrenheit).

Silver Nickel Auto part Screw Household hardware

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I am skeptical of the claims made here, and some seem completely outlandish. Do you have any data on FA and EJ engines?

If not, we have the ability to test many of the parameters you've laid out like flow changes, pressure drop, contaminant capture, oil condition (change interval), fuel economy and emissions. Plus, any impact it could have on performance.

These are available for both the FA20 WRX, and EJ25 STi?

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · · Business
I am skeptical of the claims made here, and some seem completely outlandish. Do you have any data on FA and EJ engines?

If not, we have the ability to test many of the parameters you've laid out like flow changes, pressure drop, contaminant capture, oil condition (change interval), fuel economy and emissions. Plus, any impact it could have on performance.

These are available for both the FA20 WRX, and EJ25 STi?
Thank you for your reply. It is my pleasure to have this opportunity and discuss the pros and cons of the product with you. Our product has passed below ISO 4548 test:

Stainless Steel 316 Oil Filter ISO 4548 test items:
(A) One million vibration vertical and axial tests.
(B) Cold start simulation 16 Bar / 5,000 cycles, and hydraulic pulse endurance test 5 bar / 75,000 cycles test.
(C) Differential pressure flow characteristics flow rate 110%, pressure loss 0.18 bar.
(D) The multi-pass filtration efficiency can capture a minimum of 5 microns (nominal 40 microns to 58 microns) MIL-H- 5606, and at a pressure of 1 PSID, the zero volume is 1.9 gallons per square inch and the dirt holding capacity ( Three magnetic surface magnetic attraction).

For more detail, I will prepare and provide.
And we are willing to provide 1 sample for you to test FA20 and EJ25.
Please provide your contact info to below email box: [email protected]

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited) · Business
I do not recommend using this filter unless you're in an environment where you're running multiple filters, or change your oil after each event. The 'high flow' version has extremely poor filtration capabilities, especially compared to OEM; 90 micron vs 5 IIRC.

Hi there,
Do you mean high flow oil filter only capture down to 90 micron, and OEM oil filter can capture down to 5 micron?

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts