IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
What made you go with the IAG over the Moroso setup? I have been looking to do this as well, but am having a tough time deciding between the different AOS options.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
The research and r&d they put into it. The only benefit I seen with the Moroso is that you can drain it and see what it is catching. But some clear lines and just keeping an eye on it will do fine for me. Also the mounting options are a plus.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sweet car man. Subscribed. Do you see a lot of WRB's where you are? As "popular" as the color is and how everyone likes it, I don't see a lot of people with it! I'll definitely be taking some suggestions from your build.... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Sweet car man. Subscribed. Do you see a lot of WRB's where you are? As "popular" as the color is and how everyone likes it, I don't see a lot of people with it! I'll definitely be taking some suggestions from your build.... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, and I drive/travel alot. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Just bought a replacement door. Need to take everything off and get it repainted but it will soon be damage free. Still debating the next mods. Hellas, interior, or coils.

·
Registered
883 Posts
How has the IAG AOS been working for you? Have you checked for less gunk in the lines? Mine arrives tomorrow!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Cool, glad to hear. Mine just showed up a few hours ago. I am gone this weekend, but will hopefully install next week. Thanks!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
my bank account hates me. I think I should have separated these purchases. But just got some lightly used- KW Variant 3 Coilovers with DMS front camber plates and Group N Rear Top Hat

61 - 80 of 216 Posts