IW STi Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey guys, long time no nothing ! I figured i'd give you a shout out. Things have been pretty great since i got my car back early August with the new longblock, i can't complain. Yesterday i received my Cobb AP and started testing it with their 93 Map for stock intake with Petro 94 in the tank. I flashed the normal wastegate map and so far my car is LOVING it ! It took a while for the AP to get here (Montreal, Canada) so i had lots of time to read different forums concerning Stage 1. I still need to do a real pull datalog in 4th from 2500-redline but so far from the several slightly softer datalog pulls I've done i see no knock...only thing is i'm guessing i might be under boosting. But like i read so many times on different forums, i too feel the much smoother acceleration and better lower rpm power...it feels great. Do you guys think i should upload a datalog here or create a new thread instead ? Of course id like for someone who knows what he's looking at to give me his advice...take care.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts