IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I started ordering parts for my build and need to know if there is a good standalone ECU that won’t cost more than the engine?? My goal is between 500 and 525 HP on e85. Yes I know this is not a cheap build and I have the expendable income needed for the build but I’m looking for a good ECU to keep everything in check.

·
Registered
549 Posts
So I started ordering parts for my build and need to know if there is a good standalone ECU that won’t cost more than the engine?? My goal is between 500 and 525 HP on e85. Yes I know this is not a cheap build and I have the expendable income needed for the build but I’m looki
you dont need a standalone. run a cobb accessport piggyback with a pro tune and you'll be fine

·
Vendor
541 Posts
COBB Accessport works just fine on my 515whp STI. I've seen lots of ~700+whp builds on the stock ECU as well. Trick is finding the right Pro-tuner to get you dialed in. There are lots of great tuners all over the country. If you're in the NW we're happy to help out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
COBB Accessport works just fine on my 515whp STI. I've seen lots of ~700+whp builds on the stock ECU as well. Trick is finding the right Pro-tuner to get you dialed in. There are lots of great tuners all over the country. If you're in the NW we're happy to help out.
How close are you to Salt Lake City Utah?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts