IW STi Forum banner

801 - 820 of 893 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
Nothing new to report on the car, oh except that the IAG TGV gaskets are blown out again.

Le sigh.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #807
Hmm. I have the 3mm ones. I don't even know anymore. Those things were perfect when I put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #809
Forgot to mention, something in the driver seat is broken.

And there is a weird noise about 10 seconds after startup that goes away once warm.

Must be a Subaru.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #814
Man, I could feel it. I even work the clutch better, so I'm guessing I must put a lot of pressure on the right side of the lumbar... or it's all in my head and it will go back to shit on my way home. LOL

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #816
Yup, it attaches to the side of the seat (when you unzip the back) to the lumbar support section of the seat.

Cheap ass flimsy little hooks they used. >_<

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
Hey guys, I'm still alive. Going through PT for my shoulder. Not much going on with the car - I did replace the IAG intake gaskets... again.... so there's that.

Used the Torque solutions spacer gaskets this time. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #820
Torque solutions spacer gaskets seem to be holding up real nice.

Been battling some kind of weird knock that starts about 30 seconds after the car has been running, and then goes away around 160 degrees coolant temp. Replaced the small timing idler roller, but that didn't seem to make it change at all (it actually did have play in it).

Just when I was thinking it was time to go with the rotated kit.:rolleyes:

801 - 820 of 893 Posts